Affordable Housing & Services Collaborative has received a $42.7 million loan to refinance Melville Towers, a 327-unit senior living community in New Bedford, Mass. Rockport Mortgage Corp. secured the FHA Section 223(f) financing for the fully affordable property. The facility caters to adults aged 62 and over, as well as disabled residents under age 62.
Affordable Senior Community Near Providence Lands $43 M Refi
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $74.5M in Financing for Queens, NY Elderly Housing; Extends Affordability through 2040
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing