NEW YORK CITY– LIHC Investment Group and Rockport Mortgage Corporation have landed a $74 million FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan to maintain the affordability of the Little Italy Restoration Apartments located at 21 Spring St. in Manhattan.
LIHC Investment, Rockport Mortgage Secure $74M for Manhattan Affordable Housing
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $74.5M in Financing for Queens, NY Elderly Housing; Extends Affordability through 2040
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing