Rockport Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce recent loan closings totaling $109 million in loan volume.
These loan closings, all HUD Section 223(f) loan transactions, help to preserve 752 units of affordable housing in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
“The combination of near historic low interest rates and the competitive terms that FHA loan programs offer really provide a compelling case for owners of both affordable and market-rate multifamily properties to evaluate their portfolios with respect to adding new debt or refinancing existing debt”, said Dan Lyons, President of Rockport Mortgage. “We’re pleased to report these loan closings and look forward to assisting our industry partners in achieving their goals and securing the best possible results during the remainder of 2019 and into 2020.”
Highlights of Recent Transactions
- Greenfield, MA – refinance of 202 elderly, affordable housing units;
- Dartmouth, MA – refinance of 200 multifamily, affordable housing units;
- Dartmouth, MA – refinance of 124 elderly, affordable housing units;
- Newburyport, MA – refinance of 99 multifamily, affordable housing units;
- Penacook, NH – refinance of 77 elderly, affordable housing units;
- Lowell, MA – refinance of 50 elderly, affordable housing units.
Consistently ranked as one of the top FHA lenders in the country for multifamily loan closings, Rockport Mortgage has aided clients in successfully structuring and executing strategic financing solutions for multifamily properties across the nation. For further information please call us at 978-675-2038 or continue to browse our website.