Fall River, MA Rockport Mortgage Corp. completed the closing of a $36.4 million FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan for Borden Place Apartments, 261 units of age-restricted housing, located downtown. Managed by Peabody Properties since 1981, the development consists of two buildings, Borden Place East (145 units) and Borden Place West (116 units), situated within a two-minute walk of one another.
Rockport Mortgage handles $36.4 million FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan for Borden Place
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $74.5M in Financing for Queens, NY Elderly Housing; Extends Affordability through 2040
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing